'/>

Hazel Home Art and Antiques Wausau, Wisconsin

Hazel Home Art and Antiques Wausau, Wisconsin

Friday, March 27, 2015

Important collection of Grateful Dead memorabilia. Nearly 400 items acquired by a former employee of the band. Bidding open right now.

Let me first say I have no interest in the success or failure of this incredible auction. I do not own and am not brokering any of it. Also, I am in no way endorsing the provenance or authenticity of these items. This is a public auction so do your homework.

All that being said this is the most amazing collection of Grateful Dead memorabilia I have ever seen. Original song lyrics, hand painted posters, back stage passes and laminates, original paintings and other artwork, tons of autographs and ephemera, band worn clothes, furniture from the home office in San Francisco and even an old car the band tooled around in back in the day. Here are a few of my favorite items. Be forewarned, stuff is not cheap. To see the items and bid go here

 Bid here 

 Bid here

Bid here
 
Bid here

Bid here

Bid here

Bid here

Bid here

Bid here

Bid here

Bid here

You can see the entire catalog of 391 items here



No comments:

Post a Comment